Contributing to Society through
Our Business Activities
The realization that a better future starts with our actions today prompts Sekisui Voltek to remain focused on the principles of our parent company, Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd. – a commitment to environmental stewardship, customer satisfaction, and quality, and diversity in human resources.
At Sekisui Voltek, LLC, we will manufacture in a manner that protects the environment, the public, and those that work on our behalf. With our environmental management system, we will achieve this objective through the following principles of operation:
Lean Green Team
- Striving for continual improvement of environmental performance by setting and achieving measurable objectives and targets
- Adhering strictly to environmental regulations and other requirements, including internal requirements, which are often more stringent
- Evaluating process and product development activities through a commitment to continual improvement and the prevention of pollution
- Minimizing, controlling and managing solid waste, potential releases, and energy usage
- Controlling environmental impacts through the implemented, documented, and maintained system for assessment and improvement
- Communicating and interacting with staff, suppliers, customers, and the community on products and activities related to the environment
- Promoting teamwork and employee engagement through environmental programs, trainings, and coaching
Customer Satisfaction and Quality
“Kaizen – The way we work, every day”
This means that Sekisui Voltek will continually improve our processes, including our QMS, to ensure customer satisfaction by providing products that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations in a safe, efficient, and environmentally responsible manner.
Sekisui Voltek’s management with executive responsibility has defined and documented its policy for quality, including objectives for quality and its commitment to quality. The quality policy is relevant to Sekisui Voltek’s organizational goals and the expectations and needs of its customers. Sekisui Voltek ensures that this policy is understood, implemented, and maintained at all levels of the organization.
Sekisui Voltek will accomplish this by:
- Ensuring that all employees are accountable for meeting customer requirements.
- Training all employees in the documented procedures necessary to meet customer requirements.
- Conducting regular audits and management reviews to ensure that procedures are suitable and effective.
- Actively promoting employee participation to suggest and implement improvements in safety, product quality, efficiency, and awareness of environmental responsibility.
Fostering a diverse workforce allows us to take advantage of the values and experiences of our employees – giving them the opportunity to thrive and grow professionally by contributing to our business locally and abroad. As globalization increases, Sekisui Voltek is poised for continued leadership in this category.